Vote for the 2021 Teacher of the Year
The nominations are complete. Now is your chance to recognize all the hard work your favorite teacher does and vote them Teacher of the Year!
Voting will be open from November 3rd - November 19th. The winners will be announced on November 24th.
The winning teacher will receive $500 for their classroom from GRANCO.* The two runners-up will each receive $250 for their classrooms from GRANCO.*
*NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR TRANSACTION OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION: Voting open to public based on nomination submissions for Teacher of the Year. There will be three (3) Prizes awarded.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Voting is open to public and nominations submitted for teachers who are legal residents of the United States 18 years or older as of the time of their entry. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win: employees of GRANCO FCU and all of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling,in-laws and/or the household members of each). The contest is intended solely for viewing and participation in the United States and shall be construed and evaluated solely under United States federal, state and local laws. The contest is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Beginning October 14, 2021, community members are invited to nominate outstanding teachers using the form above. Once the nomination period has concluded on November 2nd, the public will vote for their favorite teachers starting November 3rd. The three teachers with the most votes at the end of the voting period on November 19, 2021 will become the Teacher of the Year finalists. From that point forward, a selection committee comprised of GRANCO executives and the Board of Directors, will select the winning teacher.
4. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE - PRIZE DETAILS:
* The winning teacher will receive $500 for his/her classroom.
* The two Runner-ups will both receive $250 for his/her classroom
Prize is not transferable. No cash redemptions, substitution or transfer of prize permitted.
5. PRIZE ELIGIBILITY AND AWARDS: All potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and being declared an official winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All potential winners of the Contest are subject to verification by GRANCO FCU, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection and verification of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. All materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.